Are you looking to join a team where you know that your job will be available year round and have a positive impact?
Do you want a clear path of advancement with major performance-based profit sharing eligibility?
Are you looking for a company with comprehensive benefits significantly better than everyone else?
Do you want to learn best in class skills that you can build a lifelong career with.
Then Groundscapes is the place for you!
Here is what we are looking for!
Landscaping or Construction experience is ideal. Experience to include but not limited to:
- Retaining walls
- Water features
- Operating skids, tampers, laser levels, misc equipment and hauling trailers.
- Maintains 40 hour work week unless exempted reasons deem otherwise
- Willing to learn and perfect new skills
- Demonstrates ability to follow written and oral directions
- Physical stamina for performing strenuous and repetitive tasks
- Good oral and written communication abilities
- Must be able to pass drug screen, Alcohol and background check
- Demonstrates and follows compliance with OHSA, DOT and company health and safety rules & policies
Qualifications and Hours:
Job Type: Full-time 40 hours per week. Hours will vary depending on what crew leader you are with but will always be given a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Attention to detail
Good listening skills
High demand self - control
Can take constructive criticism
Motivation for new ideas
Fun, professional - Attitude
Perks and Benefits
Company outings and team building events
Comprehensive Health Benefits
Paid vacation after 1 year of employment
Paid holidays after 1 year of employment
Fun work environment