Who we are:
Groundscapes is the leading landscaping company in the Omaha metro. From pools and firepits to docks and seawalls, Groundscapes is paving the way for the new standard. An exceptionally qualified family owned company that has over 20 years of experience in the landscaping and outdoor living industry. We use only the industry's best materials and equipment, and we maintain an extremely well seasoned staff. Over the past 20 years, we have built our reputation on our commitment to providing quality service which has earned us many valuable clients, awards, and recognitions.
Our brand new facility in Valley, NE, sets us apart even further, providing the perfect collaborative environment between designers, salesmen, and our crew’s foreman. The new space and indoor showroom let us show clients the exact materials we use for our projects. Allowing our them a next level experience, where they are hands on with full size samples and displays. Groundscapes is rapidly growing and we’re making significant investments in people and equipment to continue growth to the next level.
Who we are looking for:
As a Hardscapes Technician, you’ll be responsible for the construction of the design & build of landscaping and hardscaping projects. These projects include but are not limited to fire pits/outdoor fireplaces, outdoor kitchens, patios, walkways, driveways, seating walls, water feature installations, etc.
- Ensure you are executing proper techniques & protocols
- Recognize and resolve any issues that arise in the installation process
- Ensure the adequate amount of materials and equipment for each project
- Work at a fast pace while still paying attention to detail
- Ensure efficiency, timeliness, and completion of installations
Experience is preferred but not required
Experience with operating heavy landscaping equipment (excavators, bobcats) is preferred but not required
Ability to operate powered equipment (paver saws, compaction equipment, etc.)
Valid Driver’s license and clean record
Self-starter who committed to exceeding expectations
CDL is a plus
Exceptional communication, verbally and written
Bi-lingual is a plus
- $18-22 per hour, depending on experience
- Health, dental, & vision insurance paid after 60 days of employment
- AD&D insurance, disability insurance, and life insurance options are availible after 60 days of employment
- Paid "winter break" after 6 months of employment
- 401(K) and paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- Paid holidays
- Smartphone reimbursement of $12.50 per week
- Company outings & team building events
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes inclusivity, collaboration, and customer focus. Apply today!