WHO WE ARE:
Groundscapes is the leading landscaping company in the Omaha metro. From pools and firepits to docks and seawalls, Groundscapes is paving the way for the new standard. An exceptionally qualified family-owned company that has over 20 years of experience in the landscaping and outdoor living industry. We use only the industry's best materials and equipment, and we maintain an extremely well-seasoned staff. Over the past 20 years, we have built our reputation on our commitment to providing quality service which has earned us many valuable clients, awards, and recognitions.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for lawn and landscape maintenance labor crew members to join our #1 rated landscaping company in Omaha.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Nebraska driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Able to lift 30-70 lbs. without assistance
- Strong communication skills and adaptability
- Bilingual is a plus
- Mow lawns, edge, string-trim, blow debris
- Landscape maintenance, trim and prune plants, spray weeds, etc.
- Install landscape plants and hardscape materials for patios, outdoor kitchens, and more
- Clean and maintain landscape equipment, tools, and crew trucks
- Be punctual and follow instructions given by landscape foreman
- Other lawn and landscape general labor tasks
POSITION BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
$16-18 per hour, depending on experience
We also cater to a fun working environment with frequent company outings & team-building events throughout the year. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes inclusivity, collaboration, and customer focus. Along with opportunity for advancement, apply today!
- Some Weekends
- 8-Hour Shift