Outdoor LED lighting for properties located in and around Omaha, Elkhorn, and Bennington, NE.
Illuminate your home, walkways, steps, and more using our LED outdoor lighting.
Outdoor lighting is one of the easiest ways to make your home or business more appealing and to increase your ROI. According to the National Association of Home Builders, property owners can expect an average of 50% ROI just by installing an outdoor lighting system.
We can illuminate your home, walkways, steps, trees, etc. using several lighting techniques: uplighting, downlighting, grazing, and more. If you already have an outdoor lighting system but it was installed with halogen lightbulbs, our experts can switch you over to LED lights. This will ensure that your outdoor lighting lasts the lifetime of your landscape. Our team proudly offers our outdoor lighting installation and renovation services to residential, commercial, and HOA properties located in and around Omaha, Elkhorn, and Bennington, NE.
Popular lighting techniques include uplighting, downlighting, grazing, and more.
There are countless options once you decide that you want to install outdoor lights around your home or business. You can add landscape lighting to make your property safer to walk around at night, to illuminate an architectural design, simply just for aesthetics, or all of it combined! We can install lights on your house or building, walkways, steps, trees, and much more.
Below are a few popular lighting techniques that our crew can use. If you don't see what you are searching for, give our office a call! We are happy to work with you to install your dream outdoor lighting system.
- Uplighting: This is when lights are pointed up towards a certain feature such as a tree or a statue. It is used to direct attention to certain features on your property.
- Downlighting: Downlighting is when lights are installed facing downward on hardscapes or structures like benches, a roof-line, pathways, and more. This technique can be used both for aesthetic and safety reasons.
- Grazing: These lights will be positioned to face textured walls at a narrow angle. This creates shadows and adds to the design of the wall.
- Path Lighting: Path lights illuminate the pathways and walkways on your property. The main purpose is to keep you and your guests safe.
Our crew will exchange your halogen lightbulbs for low voltage LED lightbulbs.
If your home or property already has an outdoor lighting system but it uses halogen lightbulbs, our crew can switch you over to a low voltage LED system. Halogen bulbs last about 2,000 to 5,000 hours total, meaning that you might have found that you need to change them out more frequently than you anticipated. Switching to LED lightbulbs will benefit you greatly. Here are a few ways that they will save you time and trouble:
- LED lights will last for the life of your landscape, meaning that you won't have to pay to change them out every couple of years.
- They offer a wide range of colors and shades of light.
- Exchanging a 30-watt halogen bulb for a 5-watt LED bulb will save you 80% of your electric usage.
- LED lights operate at a much lower temperature than halogen lights.
Landscaping Design & Build
We're the experts in landscaping and hardscaping in the Omaha, Nebraska area. We build everything from outdoor fireplaces, outdoor kitchens, to high-end water features. Call or schedule a landscaping consultation.
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Fire Features
- & More!
Outdoor Lighting Gallery
Do you want to install outdoor LED lighting on your property? Call us today!
Landscape lighting installation is a great investment for your home or business. From safety features to aesthetics, your property will quickly increase in value. Our team has extensive experience in outdoor LED lighting for commercial, residential, and HOA properties located in Omaha, Elkhorn, Bennington, NE and neighboring areas.
Give us a call today at (402) 397-5930 to speak with a team member and receive a quote!