Swimming Pool Installer & Lawn and Landscape Laborer Needed!
Come work with the top lawn and landscaping company in the Omaha, NE area! Groundscapes Inc. is immediately hiring swimming pool installers along with lawn and landscape laborers to join our winning team!
Previous swimming pool construction experience is required for pool installers. Ideal candidates will be knowledgeable about form board layout, tying rebar, pool plumbing, stripping form boards, equipment setup, and fence installation.
Experience is a plus but not required for our lawn and landscape maintenance crew.
All applicants must live near our new office in Valley, Nebraska, or in a surrounding community like Waterloo, Yutan, Venice, Bennington, or the west side of Omaha.
- Build and install luxury swimming pools, water weirs, and surrounding landscapes
- Clean and prepare construction sites and maintain them through completion
- Assist construction team with site prep and laying plumbing material
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on tools and equipment
- Trim bushes, mow, pull weeds, and remove trash from construction sites
- Understand layout, excavating, forming, coping, tile, and masonry work
- Properly lay out and stake for pool excavation
- Dig, shape, and grade walls of in-ground pools
- Operate tools and equipment properly and safely
- Landscape maintenance, trim and prune plants, spray weeds, etc.
- Install landscape plants and hardscape materials for patios, outdoor kitchens, and more
- Clean and maintain landscape equipment, tools, and crew trucks
- Be punctual and follow instructions given by landscape foreman
- Other lawn and landscape general labor tasks
- At least 1 year of experience with in-ground pool construction preferred
- Experience installing vinyl liner swimming pools
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- High School diploma or GED
- Able to lift 30-70 lbs without assistance
- Strong communication skills and adaptability
- Bilingual is a plus
- Top Pay!
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Company outings & team-building events
- Abundant opportunities for career advancement
- Job-specific training
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We follow all CDC guidelines and comply with all state/local mandates.