About Our Company
We are a lawn maintenance, lawn care, and landscaping company based in Omaha, Nebraska. For over 20 years, we’ve been known to provide excellent service, build lasting projects, and prioritize customer satisfaction. Our company culture is unmatched because we make sure our crew members are always taken care of. We’re proud to say that most of our employees have been with us for over 20 years. Join our team and you’ll see why!
If you’re looking for year-round employment in the lawn care and landscaping industry, this position is right for you. We offer competitive pay, benefits, paid time off, and room to grow within the company.
As a design & build foreman, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the overall construction of the design & build of landscaping and hardscaping projects as well as managing the other crew members assigned to the project.
These projects include but are not limited to fire pit/outdoor fireplace, outdoor kitchen, patio, walkway, driveway, seating wall, water feature installations, etc.
Full Job Description
Other responsibilities include:
- Supervising design & build installations from start to finish
- Ensure you and your crew members are executing proper techniques & protocols
- Recognize and resolve any issues that arise in the installation process
- Ensure the adequate amount of materials and equipment for each project
- Work at a fast pace while still paying attention to detail
- Accurately keep records of design & build projects and clients
- Effectively communicate with clients, crew members, and supervisors
- Ensure efficiency, timeliness, and completion of installations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as foreman of design & build projects
- Experience with operating heavy landscaping equipment (excavators, bobcats)
- Ability to operate powered equipment (paver saws, compaction equipment, etc.)
- Valid Driver’s license and clean record
- Understand basic electrical, piping, and plumbing systems
- Self-starter who committed to exceeding expectations
- Exceptional communication, verbally and written
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- CDL license is a plus
- Some Weekends
- 8-hour shift
- Paid Time off
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Company Outings & Team Building Events
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Room to Grow within Company